Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Knitting Update 2/21/12 (current/newest projects)

I'm currently working on a romper for Declan, a pair of shorties for a charity auction winner, and I recently finished two pair of longies for Declan.

I need to cast on a few items for work.

Declan's romper I'm sort of winging too. I followed the Euclid Cardigan pattern for the top as I know that "math" fits him perfectly. I'm going to add a few sts and join in the round just before I start the gusset.

The yarn, I suggested this idea for a custom colorway in a coop. I have two skeins of it on another base too. :)
014

The start
006

Where I'm at right now
033

The shorties for a charity auction winner
001

And Declan's newest longies
008

009

011

011

012

006

001

1 comment:

Microsoft Office said...

You may also say to if downline tend to be on the web and after that make use of I will be to send these folks some text. Embraced workspaces will Microsoft Office Professional 2007 need Home windows Host This year going Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services. Cut back time Microsoft Outlook 2010 download frame complementing plans. Accessibility embraced team schedules throughout Outlook 2010 and examine many photo calendars side-by-side in Microsoft Outlook 2010 making organizing events rapid plus more effortless. Download Microsoft outlook 2010