This week, I finished Declan's romper. Which means I didn't get anything done to sell.
But seeing Declan in his romper makes my heart sing.
He came in from playing outside (in the MUD!!) and I gave him a quick wash down with some baby wipes and tossed it on him. I love it. I think he loves it. I see a few more of these in our future.
Since it's short sleeved and short legged it didn't take nearly as much yarn as I assumed it would. I have not weighed it yet, but my guess is (from looking at the scraps) that it took 6.5oz of colorway and 2oz of trim. I went up a needle size from what I usually knit mountain meadow worsted with and I think that helped me get more mileage. He wears a 3T in store bought clothing, I believe the romper is closer to a 4T as it also fits Garrett (and Ben!).
I did not wash or block it before taking photos and putting it on Declan...so the yarn is still puffy and nothing lays flat/straight...but here are the final pics...
What most photos of Declan actually look like: