Saturday, March 29, 2008

I'm struggling a bit.

As some of you know...I'm struggling with postpartum depression. I am seeing a counselor and am taking medication to get better. In the mean time, please bear with me. I am not myself and my emotions are very close the the surface. I can't seem to keep them in check.

A quote I found this afternoon while looking for some inspiration....

When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.
Helen Keller

It's a good one isn't it!?!
♥♥♥♥ Melissa

3 comments:

my2emeralds said...

It's a very good one. I'm thinking of you, and I'm praying you can get back to yourself very soon, momma. Hang in there....soon you'll walk through that newly opened door. (((hugs)))

Alicia

Anonymous said...

Great quote. I think about you all the time. Just want you to know that you're in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

you are so loved girl!

take your time...and know you are in my thoughts and prayers!