Monday, February 15, 2010

Knitting Update

I finished Finn's Coastal Sunset longies just in time to make them his Valentines Day outfit. On the needles is my first cabled item. A hat with cables that look like owls (God willing). Next I have a soaker to do for the "Surprise" soaker drawing, and a bunny hat for a friend's baby boy. I've decided to use our three skeins of Woodland Tale to make a sweater for Finn instead of longies. I need to run to Halcyon and grab the pattern.  

Coastal Sunset Longies for Finn - done
Who? Hat - 20% done
Suprise boyish soaker for drawing winner - casting on tomorrow
Bunny Hat - casting on after soaker

Woodland Tale longies for Finn
Woodland Tale longies for Garrett
Woodland Tale Sweater for Finn
Copper Patina longies Finn
Double Chocolate Lollipop longies for Finn
Blanket for Shaun

For spring/summer....
Dragons Lair shorties for Garrett
Rockland shorties for Garrett
Rockland shorties for Finn
Mosaic Moon Cestari Srappy shorties for Garrett
Woodland In Spring for Garrett? Finn??
Gueneviere for Garrett? Finn??

MM Coastal Sunset Longies

2 comments:

faith said...

These longies are adorable. Would you let me know what pattern you used.

thank you!

faith said...

Btw, I found your blog off http://www.oneprettything.com/?p=9123. I think I'll have to knit up the cocoon as well.