Monday, December 17, 2007

To Do List

My "to do" list. I told Shaun I needed help with laundry and the boy's room this weekend. He 1/2 helped the boys and did one load of laundry. He smirked when I asked if that was all the laundry he got done. I guess he finds it funny that he doesn't have to help out, but at 33, almost 34wks pregnant I'm not finding any humor in it at all. I'm in pain, hungry and tired. I haven't been keeping up with my gestational diabetes monitoring because there just isn't enough time in the day to do everything with that too. So in an attempt to show him that I do not sit around and nap all day I'm going to start making a list of what I do and printing it out for him. So he knows what I'm doing while he's in his lay-z-boy at the fire station.

  • Diapers
  • Pick up Living room
  • Vacuum Living room
  • Put away dishes from dishwasher
  • Reload dishwasher
  • Pick up my sewing/wrapping stuff and reorganize it all
  • Help the boys finish cleaning their room
  • Pick up Ben's room
  • Make a list of what I need to buy for Christmas (presents, food, for Logan's school party)
  • Need to mail out both my camera and the Wii for repair as they are both not working
  • Return Wii game we rented and are unable to use
  • scrape ice off of the Durango and move it when the plow comes
  • shovel the front steps
  • Laundry (wash/dry/put away 3 loads, put away 2)

I'm going to add/change/remove things from the list as the day goes. It's just after 10am now....we'll see how much I can get done today to make up for this weekend. At least I know better than to ask for help again.

12:30 Update

Done:

Diapers
Put away dishes from dishwasher
Reload dishwasher
Pick up my sewing/wrapping stuff and reorganize it all
shovel the front steps (tried, but will
have to finish later...need the sun to hit them for a bit they're covered in thick very slippery ice)

What's left to do:

Pick up Living room
Vacuum Living room
Help the boys finish cleaning their room
Pick up Ben's room
Make a list of what I need to buy for Christmas (presents, food, for Logan's school party)
Need to mail out both my camera and the Wii for repair as they are both not working
Return Wii game we rented and are unable to use
scrape ice off of the Durango and move it when the plow comes
Laundry (wash/dry/put away 3 loads, put away 2)


11:00 PM Update

Done:


Diapers
Put away dishes from dishwasher
Reload dishwasher
Pick up my sewing/wrapping stuff and reorganize it all
shovel the front steps (tried, but will have to finish later...need the sun to hit them for a bit they're covered in thick very slippery ice)
Pick up Ben's room
Laundry (wash/dry/put away 2 loads, put away 2)
Did a second load of diapers


What's left to do for tomorrow:


Pick up Living room
Vacuum Living room
Help the boys finish cleaning their room
Make a list of what I need to buy for Christmas (presents, food, for Logan's school party)
Need to mail out both my camera and the Wii for repair as they are both not working
Return Wii game we rented and are unable to use
scrape ice off of the Durango and move it when the plow comes


No comments: