Friday, September 5, 2008

Change

Change is good.
I need to remind myself of that.
Just because something changes doesn't mean it's for the worse, it really can be for the best.

Changes in our lives recently:
1. Billy is now in school
I know it's for the best but it's so hard not having at home all day. We've been attached at the hip since he was born almost 6 years ago. Not having him around is hard.
2. Logan's in 4th grade
He has grown up so much. It's amazing how fast baby boys that turned into little boys...turn into big boys. Life just moves too fast for me sometimes.
3. Lifestyle Changes
I need to loose weight. I lost quite a bit after Garrett's c-section but now I need to re-loose about 15lbs of that on top of what I still had to loose. My goal is to be fit by my birthday (I'll be the big 3-0 then).
4. Social Changes
I spend WAY too much time here on my computer. Talking to people who may or may not give a damn. Finding out who does...and who doesn't hurts...so I'm going to take a step back and spend a whole lot less time online and more time sewing/knitting and working on myself instead of trying to help others.

No comments: