Thursday, July 21, 2011

Toy Story 3 Shorties

I saw this yarn on spots corner and had to buy it.
Mosaic Moon + Toy Story = I had to knit it, even if I didn't love the colors in it.

So on the needles it went. I knit it large enough to fit Declan but somewhere along the way Garrett claimed them. I cast off tonight and Garrett tried them on right away claming he's never going to take them off.

They still need a good washing/blocking, a drawstring, pocket with Tessa Ann "Rocketship" button...but as far as Garrett is concerned they're perfect. And I have to agree, the colors are perfect for him and are going to match so much of his shirts...I'm glad I took a chance on this yarn despite not loving it in skein form.

20110721_63

20110721_60

20110721_68

20110721_65

1 comment:

Toy Story birthday party invitations said...

You are such an adorable kid, that shorts is so cute.