Saturday, October 8, 2011

Definition of Idiot

Definition of Idiot :: An idiot, dolt, or dullard is a mentally deficient person, or someone who acts in a self-defeating or significantly counterproductive way.

This has happened to me 3 times in the past week. Someone parks right on my bumper, so I can not access the back/cargo area of the van.

I have 5 kids, 3 of whom are in car seats and need assistance buckling and I rarely have extra adult hands to help.

I always (ALWAYS!!) park as far away from the store as I can so I don't "block" anyone and try to lessen the chances of having someone park ON my bumper. But no...that doesn't help. There must be a sign on the back of the van that says...Idiot parking. I mean why else would someone park (when there are dozens of empty spaces) ON my bumper?!

Thankfully I had Shaun with me today so he could corral and buckle while I took care of the stroller. The "nice" idiot that had parked ON my bumper today...totally NOT even in a parking space btw and blocking the entrance/exit into the parking lot also...moved his SUV when he noticed us trying to get in the van.

This photo doesn't even show how close this guy was...but I couldn't help but pull out my huge camera and snap a shot as he was pulling out.  Please take note of all the EMPTY spaces. I was only 1/2 in my space as I pulled up a couple feet so my own bumper wouldn't be in way of the entrance/exit...


20111008_122

No comments: