Monday, November 19, 2007

A house full of sicko's.

That's what we are! Ben is on his second round of antibiotics for an ear infection that just won't go away. Logan and Billy have typical November runny noses.

I on the other hand am slowly falling apart. I took my one hour glucose test this week and failed miserably. I meet with a dietitian on the 26th. I hope to just be put on a strict diet, I really don't want to have to test my blood daily, but of course I will if it means a healthy baby.

Thursday evening I started having lots of pain in my left hip & thigh. Sciatic pain, or at least that's what I thought it was. By Saturday morning I was in so much pain I couldn't walk without crying and gritting my teeth. Shaun had already left for paramedic class in Portland so my parents came over and helped me out. My mom watched the boys while my father drove me to the ER. I never complain about being in pain so they knew it was bad for me to agree to go to the hospital. There after a few hours of waiting I was diagnosed with Piriformis Syndrome. I'm still in a ton of pain and supposed to call and set up Physical Therapy today. Hopefully that helps, I still have roughly 10wks left of this pregnancy. It may be a loooooong 10wks.

No comments: