Friday, November 30, 2007

O Christmas Tree

We got our real Christmas tree tonight and Ben loves it.

He kept walking over and hitting it (how he shows he's excited lately) so I told him to smell it. I walked over with him and smelt it and said "Mmmm, it smells so good!" He followed my lead by smelling it so I walked away and sat back down just in time to notice him licking and nibbling at the branch.

He walked away saying "Mmmm" but he didn't do it again so I think he figured out that it wasn't to eat after all. ROFL We're decorating it tomorrow. I'll have to make sure all the ornaments within his reach weren't made in China.

Although on a serious note, the lights on the tree have lead in their wires so hopefully he won't try and nibble on those. I guess all green/white wired Christmas lights have lead in the wires to make them flexible. There was a segment on the news about them the other day and they said you're supposed to wash your hands after handling them.

No comments: