Monday, March 21, 2011

Fluffymail Diapers Rave

My love of Fluffymail diapers started three years ago (Holy sheep!! I thought it was two years ago...thanks etsy for keeping record of my purchases...I think.). Since then I've bought a few new and several used to use on our three cloth diapered babes.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/Fluffymail

Back to why I feel compelled to rave....they fit. They fit my super skinny Ben like a dream. They fit my small but stout Garrett perfectly. And now they fit my super chunky Declan like no other diaper does, with room to grow even!! No blow outs, no plummer's crack, no funky soakers to fold...what's not to love?!

Here's Declan in one of his gorgeous well fitting diapers
DSC06651

and in another
001

1 comment:

Cole Hartman said...

Interesting post, I enjoyed read this